The general objective of the project is to support the introduction of ergonomic and bioengineering innovations in implantology and prosthetics by adopting new digital applications and training in their use.
The specific objectives are:
- to increase the students’ knowledge in the field of ergonomics and bio-engineering and their
digital skills for designing and producing related 3D printed medical products (dental and orthopedic implants, prostheses and exoskeletons, etc.)
- to increase the knowledge necessary for the design of healthcare implants for people with special needs (physical and mental)
- to extend the trainers’ knowledge of software/digital tools and their possibilities of use and adaptation for training
- to increase the employability of the students in the medical implants sector
- to create a community of practice around the topics of ergonomics and bioengineering