The general objective of the project is to support the introduction of ergonomic and bioengineering innovations in implantology and prosthetics by adopting new digital applications and training in their use.
The specific objectives are:
- to increase the students’ knowledge in the field of ergonomics and bio-engineering and their
digital skills for designing and producing related 3D printed medical products (dental and orthopedic implants, prostheses and exoskeletons, etc.)
- to increase the knowledge necessary for the design of healthcare implants for people with special needs (physical and mental)
- to extend the trainers’ knowledge of software/digital tools and their possibilities of use and adaptation for training
- to increase the employability of the students in the medical implants sector
- to create a community of practice around the topics of ergonomics and bioengineering
During the project implementation the partners will develop the following results:
- PR1 – A Specialized software for design in the Health Care sector dynamic toolkit aimed at presenting several software/digital tools for booting digital competencies of HE lecturers/Academics and students.
- PR2 – Course Design Principles and ErgoDesign Curriculum aimed at defining the principles on which to build the multidisciplinary curriculum (topics, learning outcomes, duration, etc.).
- PR3 – A Collaborative Platform. aimed at creating a space for discussion and training for stakeholders, hosting the virtual community of practices.
- PR4 – ErgoDesign Training Materials, aimed at filling the knowledge and skill gaps of the students, by providing them with theoretical formation and practical exercises.
- PR5 – Handbook and e-learning course, aimed at creating resources to ease the replication of the ErgoDesign course by other organizations